Friday 17 April 2009

The first 2 months on Sotret (accutane)

In 3 days I will have completed my 2nd month of treatment. However, the results are missing. Anyway, as many of you may know, this medication reacts differently from person to person. For some people 1 or 2 months are necessary, while for others it may even take 4 months. Moreover, I have recently had an outbreak but now it's gone. But taking into account the fact that I've been having bad acne for 3 years, why panic? I'm sure the medication will have good results.

Oh, not to forget. At the beginning I started with 30mg of Sotret daily. For 1 month, I've been taking 2 x Sotret 20mg. The next week I will see the doctor.

Regarding the Sotret side effects, I must say that it's not that bad in my case. It's true, my skin and lips are very dry and from time to time, I feel some slightly back aches (lasting a couple of seconds). But these are regular effects which you are aware of before starting taking the pills. Oh, and I haven't noticed any kind of depression.

If necessary, I will come back with more details after I will visit the doctor. Nevertheless, keep visiting this blog to find out how the treatment is going and to see my complete sotret review.

No comments:

Post a Comment